Back to Top

Friday, March 18, 2011

When life became an endless cycle of sins…..

I’ve been so sinful; I’ve been so hypocritical,
Dear Lord forgive me or I’ll become a criminal,
A criminal of the hereafter, a criminal of my life,
I’ll burn in hellfire for my eternal afterlife,
My heart is restless and my eyes don’t cry,
O Lord! My soul is about to die,
I get an intuition of a darkness that has befallen within me,
A hole in myself that is deepening as it weakens me,
I feel an urge to scream, and an urge to die,
But my life is Yours O Allah and for you it will die,
With my hands shivering and my heart trembling,
I beg for Your mercy that is never ending,
To make me rise from the ebbs of filth,
To resurrect my soul and make it tilt,
Let it tilt to the Love of You, O Lord,
Let my heart suffice to You only and only to You O God.
Let my life be a means of satisfying You,
Let it pass with my heart in the remembrance of You.
Just give me the strength to defeat myself,
And defend my heart from the desires of my inner self.
                                                                        Ameen
                                                                                          (AK)

No comments:

Post a Comment